Benefits enjoyed by subscribers
First choice of other tickets to season performances
Subscribers can purchase other tickets before they are offered to the general public during the priority sales period.
Discounts on the purchase of other tickets
10% during the priority sales period
5% thereafter and throughout the season
Changes to subscription performances
Tickets bought during the priority sales period
Opting out of performances
From 23 April (9 am) to 13 May, subscribers can opt out of a maximum of one or two performances, depending on the subscription formula (Full Season, Partial, or Budget).
Payment in instalments
Subscriptions can be paid for in 5 instalments at no extra cost. The subscription is formalized on 18 May when the first instalment, amounting to 10% of the total cost, is charged.
The remaining instalments are paid on 1 July, 1 September, 1 November, and 1 January.
Payment is by direct debit from a bank account (standing order).
Discount on services
10% off meals served during intervals: Double Pack and Express Menu in the Foyer.
50% off Prestige Tours and Guided Tours.
10% off the rental of Liceu venues for private functions.
Discounts at various car-parks near the Liceu.
Other benefits (*)
- Free copy of the two-monthly publication Obertura.
- Preferential tickets sales for specific shows.
- Special promotions and packages.
- Exclusive draws for dressing-room tours, autographed programmes, tickets to rehearsals, seat upgrades and other benefits.
- Preferential access to certain general services.
- Invitations to gatherings.
- Access to functions closed to the general public.
(*) Depending on the number of years' tenure. When a subscriber has two or more subscriptions, the oldest will be taken into account.