With the Gift Cheque, the Liceu offers the option of gift choice exchangeable for opera, dance, concerts, recitals and El Petit Liceu (family program) tickets.
- A wide variety: you can exchange your gift cheque for seats to any show of the season at the Gran Teatre del Liceu.
- Within everyone’s price range: you can purchase gift cheques starting at €20 (online only 60, 100, 150 and €200)
- Easy to purchase: sold by phone, email and at the box office.
- Easy to exchange: online or at the box office. The user must identify themselves using the code that appears on the gift cheque.
To exchange the gift cheque for seats
Your gift cheque can be exchanged for seats at the box office, or you can request seats by email or phone. The person who exchanges this gift cheque for seats must identify themselves using the gift cheque’s digital code.
- The gift cheque's expiry date is one year from its date of issue.
- The gift cheque can be exchanged for any show programmed by the Gran Teatre del Liceu for which seats are available.
- Changes, total or partial refunds of the gift cheque amount are not permitted.
- The Liceu cannot be held responsible for incorrect use of the gift cheque. In the event of duplications and/or falsifications, the Liceu will honour the cheque with the first person who presents it.
- Once the gift cheque has been exchanged for seats, no changes or refunds are permitted.
- In case of loss, no duplicates will be made.