With the cheque gift , the Liceu offers the option of gift choice exchangeable for opera, dance, concerts, recitals and Petit Liceu (family program) tickets.
- A wide variety: you can exchange your gift cheque for seats to any show of the season at the Gran Teatre del Liceu.
- Within everyone’s price range: you can purchase gift cheques starting at €20
- Easy to purchase: sold by phone, email and at the box office.
- Easy to exchange: also by phone, application form or at the box office. The user must identify themselves using the code that appears on the gift cheque.
TO EXCHANGE THE GIFT CHEQUE FOR SEATS
Your gift cheque can be exchanged for seats at the box office, or you can request seats by email or phone. The person who exchanges this gift cheque for seats must identify themselves using the gift cheque’s digital code.
- The gift cheque's expiry date is one year from its date of issue.
- The gift cheque can be exchanged for any show programmed by the Gran Teatre del Liceu for which seats are available.
- Changes, total or partial refunds of the gift cheque amount are not permitted.
- The Liceu cannot be held responsible for incorrect use of the gift cheque. In the event of duplications and/or falsifications, the Liceu will honour the cheque with the first person who presents it.
- Once the gift cheque has been exchanged for seats, no changes or refunds are permitted.
- The gift cheque cannot be exchanged for seats that form part of a promotion.
- In case of loss, no duplicates will be made.
Information and sales
934 859 913
(from monday to fryday, at 11 am to 2 pm and at 3 to 7.30 pm).
C/Sant Pau, 1
From Monday to Friday
From 1:30 to 7:30pm
The gift cheque will be sent by email (with an identifying digital code), or held at the box office.