- 20%, 25% or 35% off regular seat subscriptions (depending on the series chosen) and 10% off flexible subscriptions.
- 20% off extra, non-subscription tickets (Except “Turandot” on 7 October 2019) bought any time during the season. No handling charge on extra tickets purchased during the priority sales period from 3 to 16 June.
- 10% off meals served in the Foyer during the interval (Assortiment Duo and Exprés menus).
- 25% off full guided tours and 15% off short tours.
- 10% off the rental of Liceu venues for private functions.
- Discounts at various car parks near the Liceu.
- Change of performance until 24 hores before the performance starts. All subscribers can opt for a different performance date from the one assigned to the subscription. Moreover, holders of subscriptions comprising 12 or 9 performances can change two of the titles included (only one change of title in the case of 6-performance subscriptions). Available from 17 June onwards.
- Payment in 4 instalments at no extra cost (due dates: 15/06, 01/09, 01/11 and 01/01)
- First chance to purchase extra tickets to the season's performances. Available from 3 June during the priority sales period.
- First chance to purchase tickets to shows that are not part of the Liceu season, both at the Liceu itself and at other venues.
- Personalized attention on the Audience and Subscriber Help Line.
- A free copy of the Liceu's season programme each year.
- A free copy of the monthly La veu del Liceu with full information about shows.
- Special promotions and package offers.
- Exclusive draws.
- Invitations to gatherings.
Special benefits for Liceu Club subscribers (with over 20 years tenure)
- Free programmes to all opera and dance performances in the subscription. Programmes can be collected at the information point of the Theater, on the same performance day included in the subscription, one hour before the start of the show and until the end of the last intermission. Only programmes may collected on the day assigned to the subscription. Liceu Club card must be showed.
- Admission to functions not open to the general public, as a token of gratitude for their loyalty.